On the morning of February 6th I start to look for the book Don't Make Me Think in google.com,
I was looking for the fastest way to purchase it and I type "Fast book purchase NY" on google.
The initial results of the search point to Amazon sites, in the left part of the screen under the sponsored links I notice in the 2nd place a link to "Buy Books at eCampus.com", I thought that an a provider specialized in University and college textbooks could be a cheap and fast option for the purchase.
I click the sponsor link and went to ecampus.com, put the name of the author and I get two results, for the first edition and second edition of the book.
It call my attention that the price of the first edition was higher USD 32,90 versus USD 29,90 of the second.
I decided to purchase the second edition and the site took me to the shopping card where I can choose the delivery options, given that I was in a hurry to get the book I choose UPS 3 business days delivery, which was more expensive and I paid 6.99 +2,99 for the service.
Then I choose to pay with AMEX and give them all the necessary data to close the transaction and my email for notifications about the situation of the delivery.
I receive an email on Wednesday confirming that the book was shipped to my address in NYC and I received the book on Thursday evening.
In conclusion was a hassle free experience altought later I found other site www.cheapesbookprice.com that allow to find different books stores that sell the book and compare the prices, then I realized that ecampus.com was one of the more expensive, for example Amazon market place offer the book new for USD 21.94.-
That's all.
Pablo
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment